The Unique Benefits
Indulgence with this wonderful skin nourishing face cream delivers antioxidant and humectant benefits using lightweight botanical oils with an affinity to our natural sebum. This makes this cream fantastic for all problematic skin types. Your skin will feel smooth and toned the first time you use it.
Even those with acne or oily skin will experience excellent results without concern for clogging their pores. This luscious cream provides soothing properties of inflamed or irritated skin with a wonderful cooling effect felt immediately upon application.
It is a rich, lightweight face cream that is unscented, yet possesses a slight inherent aroma of the distillates. It will provide a moisturized supple texture to the skin without any greasiness.
Our extensive use of a combination of organic herbal extracts are perfect for puffiness and dark under eye circles as well.
- Organic Chamomile ~ This botanical is steamed distilled and is wonderful for helping those with oily or acne prone skin. It soothes itching associated with dry skin and is refreshing and cooling to the skin, and also improves the appearance of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- Organic Lavender ~ This botanical is a natural humectant and helps to balance the pH of the skin. This hydrosol is steamed distilled and is not the essential oil. It is known for its’ soothing and calming properties of our senses and feels wonderful on stressed facial tissue.
- Jojoba Oil ~ This botanical aids in minimizing the appearance of scars. It is soothing for those with rosacea and sebborheic dermatitis. Jojoba is excellent for dissolving debris in facial pores and through it’s affinity to our skin, the over production of natural pore clogging sebum may be reduced. It works naturally at restoring your skins’ natural pH balance. Jojoba oil is a powerful antioxidant and is rich in Vitamin E, Vitamin C and contains minerals of Chromium, Copper, and Zinc. It will act as a replacement for the loss of natural oils and collagen as our skin matures, making it excellent for fighting wrinkles.
- Green Tea ~ This botanical herb is an excellent antioxidant helping fight the free radicals skin is exposed to everyday.
- Avocado oil ~ This botanical is wonderful and an extremely deep penetrating oil rich in A, D and E and potassium. It is high in Sterolins, soothing skin irritations and itching associated with it. It is an intensive oil perfect for softening mature skin.
- Grapeseed Oil ~ This botanical is known for its’ natural properties which aid stressed or damaged tissues. It is especially useful around the delicate eye area where cell membranes are much thinner and gives support to retain their normal cell structure.
Please Note On Sweet Almond Oil:
For those with nut allergies Sweet Almond Oil does not translate to a skin allergen and is caused by ingestion according to the Mayo Clinic. Test area on the skin to check for any level of sensitivity to satisfy a possible concern.